Safety is always our #1 priority. At Lasting Looks, we strictly follow OSHA standards and regulations. I use only disposable needles and barrels. Everything used for each procedure is discarded in biohazard containers.
Commonly Asked Questions
Who benefits from intradermal cosmetics
- Men as well as women.
- Busy people with little time to apply makeup.
- People with allergies to conventional makeup.
- Anyone who desires freedom and convenience from daily makeup application.
- Those who are physically incapable of applying makeup.
- Athletic people.
- Burn survivors and people with flaws in their skin.
- Men and women seek correction of asymmetrical facial features.
- Entertainers, actresses, and models.
- Men and women who wish to look their best at all times.
Is the procedure painful?
Topical anesthetics are used to minimize discomfort. On a level of 1-10 your pain level would be 1-2 due to the highest level of topical anesthetic applications.
Do I have a choice of colors?
Definitely! There is a wide spectrum of colors that you may choose from.
How long does each procedure take?
The initial procedure will take approximately 60-90 minutes.
What is my investment?
Your investment in permanent makeup or medical procedures range from $300-$750
What is involved in recovery?
There will be a slight swelling and redness in the skin, which will subside quickly. You may resume normal activities immediately after the procedure. Complete healing takes one to six weeks while the pigmentation matures and reaches its final color.
1223 E. Chocolate Ave. Hershey, Pa 17033
M – F : 10am – 6pm
Sat : By Appointment
Sun : By Appointment